The wellness of our organic beetroot lip balm is in our hands. We can either take care of them well or wait forever for them to heal on their own. Here is a blog by the wellness shop curated for you to know more about lip care and its importance and a variety of “the wellness shop” that you can consider shopping for good.
We all give less credit to our lips, don’t we?
What most of us neglect acknowledging is the fact that we don’t give much attention and care to the most sensitive part of the human body. Lips have numerous amount nerve endings than our fingertips which have up to 3000 nerve endings and the fact that our lips have no supporting organ or anything to prevent it from damage makes it more necessary for us to take good care of them
Lip care is not something new, to begin with, people from ancient times have been talking about keeping their lips hydrated and moisturized to protect them from extreme weather. With age and time, these rituals and regimes have changed because of the fast-paced life of people and no time for wellness.
Only now, when people are slowly getting a little aware of the pollution and its damages on the human bodies and environment, that wellness and healing are being considered as an important aspect of living and surviving.
As we all know by now that there are several wellness products put out in the market currently as we speak, we need to find what is best for us in terms of texture, ingredients, skin type, etc. There are only a few products that have organic, all-natural, and chemical-free body shop lip scrub which make it difficult for people to have complete trust in them and rely on them for the wellbeing of our lips keeping beauty aside.
THE NEED FOR LIP CARE
- POLLUTION It’s no doubt that we live in a world where pollution is everywhere and no one has the time to contribute or give a thought about the damages it is causing to our sensitive parts of the body. We use our lips to eat, communicate and share intimate moments and we should not be risking damaging them.
- WEATHER Weather can be a major reason why our lips tend to lose moisture and feel dry. Lips get damaged very easily be it in summer or winter as they have fewer layers and nerve endings in them.
- COSMETICS All agree on adding a little color but we all don’t like the damage caused by it. Having a lip care regime can be a lot more beneficial if you like applying cosmetics as they are protected from harsh chemicals and damage.
SOME OF THE DAMAGES CAUSED TO THE LIPS INCLUDE :
- Chapped lips
- Sun damage
Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
IMPORTANCE OF LIP CARE
- Wave bye to chapped & cracked lips Lip care rituals and regimes can help you heal faster from damages caused to them by pollution or the weather. Keeping the lips well moisturized regularly would help avoid chapped and cracked lips.
- Forever young and healthy Nourishing the lips regularly can help them stay healthy, hydrated which organically makes them look young and beautiful
- Restoring the shine and smoothness !! Exfoliating the lips helps in removing the dead skin and cleanse the pores deeply to help products nourish them.
EXFOLIATE THEM !!!
Exfoliating is one of the oldest techniques of lip care ritual. Exfoliating the lips can help you in many ways like :
- Helps eliminate the dry and dead skin off
- It helps to restore the smoothness and shine
- Helps in discoloration
- Helps the products/cosmetics to glide and not be clumpy
The wellness shop
The importance of wellness and wellbeing of our body is as important as taking good care of our environment and the atmosphere.
Choosing organic and all-natural products not only helps you in healing the damage that is caused to you by various means like pollution, the weather, and cosmetics but also helps you bring in to change the world needs right now and which is easily biodegradable.
- The wellness shop is the right place for you to shop guilty free as the products offered are :
- Organic and plant-based
- No added preservatives
- No added colors
- Believes in holistic healing
- Wide range and flavors
- Extracted from the best fruits and vegetable mixtures to cute each product
The wellness shop offers you a variety of lip care products like lip massage roller, lip balms, lip scrubs, and lip cheek tints that can be used to add a little color to the face and nourish them at the same time.
Go ahead and grab these all-natural and organic products before they vanish. Use the link below to explore the wellness shop and the wide range of products.