In a tropical country like India, we have a constant battle with the UV rays of the sun which activates a chemical in the skin called melanin. The production of melanin is our skin’s first defence against its harmful effects. It absorbs these UV rays which can cause serious skin damage in the long run. This is what gives us those pesky tans. It is an indication from your skin that you got to keep those harmful UV rays away from them.
Every time we go out, we invite skin tanning despite the precautions we take and therefore it becomes imperative to include a good de-tan scrub in our skincare regime. To get rid of those pesky skin tans, The Wellness Shop presents you with a Natural Detan face scrub for deep exfoliation and tan removal. It seeps beyond the several layers of skin for a thorough and gentle cleansing by eliminating those uninvited tans, leaving a more refreshed complexion.
Our detan scrub has the goodness of papaya with liquorice extracts for an even-toned, glowing skin. Papaya, a source of papain, enriched with Vitamin A and C, is an outstanding ingredient when it comes to gentle detaining without leaving the skin itchy or irritated as it simultaneously leaves supple skin. Liquorice extracts have always played on the front foot for skin concerns like hyperpigmentation or darker skin tones and have a profound brightening effect on the skin. When these two natural extracts are combined as is, in our Detan Face Scrub, how can one never fear sun tanning again?
Detan Scrub at work:
The detan scrub by The Wellness Shop is fortified with natural papaya extracts which have several vitamins essential for our skin. Papaya is one of the best ingredients that are extremely effective to get rid of skin tanning. This fruit has a derivative papain enzyme that fades pigmentation, reduces dark circles and soothes eczema and psoriasis symptoms.
The Wellness Shop’s detan soap is fortified with liquorice extracts which are derived from the glycyrrhiza glabra plant, a prized ingredient in Japan’s skincare for its medicinal properties and health benefits. It can reverse hyperpigmentation, a condition in which due to excess melanin production, skin accrues dark patches leading to an uneven complexion. The glabridin present in it contains UV blocking enzymes that prevent any further sun damage.
Our Detan scrub also has almond oil- the nutritional powerhouse! Almond oil has been used for centuries in ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic practices to treat skin conditions and make it glow from within. Almond oil can improve complexion and skin tone by healing sun damage, signs of ageing and fading scars. It seeps under the skin quickly and acts as a powerful moisturiser, leaving glowing and rejuvenated skin.
· Sun Defence- Loaded with papaya and liquorice, this detan scrub gently cleanses the skin of the dirt and excess oil and exfoliates deeply to reverse skin tanning.
· Nourishing food for skin- This tan removal scrub helps to reduce tanning without any side effects as it is completely natural and safe to use even the sensitive parts of the skin.
· Flawless, glowing skin- the papaya extracts, liquorice extracts and almond oil present impart the skin with great elasticity, leaving it bouncy and supple.
· Natural skincare, free of toxins- The Wellness Shop prides itself on making its products completely free of artificial ingredients and using natural ingredients for skincare.
· Vegan product- The Wellness Shop believes in crafting products that are cruelty-free and do not use any animal by-products.
Instructions for use:
· Cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser by The Wellness Shop
· Take a generous amount of the detan scrub and use it on the tanned skin in a circular motion
· Leave the scrub for 7-10 minutes and wash off with water (preferably lukewarm)
· Use it at least twice a week
The Wellness Shop makes all its products with Natural ingredients and is free of sulphates and parabens. No artificial fragrances are used except what is found in the natural ingredients used. All this natural goodness is manufactured in the land of India itself.