The process of exposing ones’ body to Ultra Violet radiations is called tanning. Tanning is usually done by people who have a pale skin tone.
WHY IS TANNING CONSIDERED ATTRACTIVE???
Not a long time ago, people with pale skin tone were considered attractive because it showed a sense of privilege in the society where they don’t have to go out for any chores as they had house helps who would go out in the sun to get things done for them.
As time changed people who had money and could afford to travel around the world went for vacations which resulted in them tanning their skin and hence TANNING was considered a status of privilege and money.
The times are changing again and for the better. Society is slowly turning its heads towards inclusivity of all races and sizes. This can be considered a win to mankind.
Tanning still holds huge popularity all over the world and people are ready to pay and get spray tanned.
Tanning has and is still raising a lot of questions like :
Is tanning good for your skin and health?
Does tanning damage your skin?
Which are in fact valid questions, to begin with, and hence this is a blog curated for you to understand if there are any benefits involved in tanning, the damages it can cause, and what homemade remedies you can make use of if in case you have a tan.
IS TANNING GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN?
Let’s make it clear, tanning involves the skin getting exposed to ultraviolet radiation. UV radiations tend to cause damage to your skin which will lead in :
- Exposure to UV rays can cause premature aging of the skin
- signs of sun damage
- wrinkles, leathery skin
- and solar elastosis
Tanning is caused by exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun or tanning beds that causes genetic damage to cells on your outmost layer of skin. The skin tries to prevent further injury by producing melanin (the pigment that gives our skin its color) that results in darkening – what we call a tan.
This damage is cumulative, starting from the very first tan.
DAMAGES CAUSED BY TANNING
Tanning outside or inside can have perilous results. While frequently connected with great wellbeing, the “shine” of a tan is the exceptionally inverse of solid; it’s proof of DNA injury to your skin. Tanning harms your skin cells and paces up noticeable indications of maturing. To top it all off, tanning can prompt skin malignant growth.
It’s a reality: There is nothing of the sort as a protected or sound tan. Tanning expands your danger of basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
Your best protection is to abstain from tanning by and large.
Skin harm begins with your absolute first tan. Each time you tan, the harm develops, making more hereditary changes and more serious danger.
Indoor tanning is hazardous: Tanning beds don’t offer a protected option in contrast to daylight; they raise the danger for skin diseases. One review noticing 63 ladies determined to have melanoma before age 30 viewed as that 61 of them – that is 97% — utilized tanning beds.
Tanning harms a wide range of skin: Even assuming your skin type isn’t reasonable, tanning causes DNA injury that can prompt untimely maturing and skin disease.
You can undoubtedly lessen your probability of creating skin disease by rehearsing sun wellbeing.
HOW CAN ONE AVOID TANNING AND STAY SAFE
Abstain from tanning altogether: It’s the most ideal method for shielding against undesirable, unattractive skin harm.
Counterfeit, don’t prepare: If you need a brilliant sparkle, think about shadowy tanning items. There are numerous choices that can give you a tanned look, however you actually need sun insurance!
Tone, don’t tan: Get brilliant skin by doing vigorous or focused energy works out. Working out feels better and supports your mind-set.
Hydrate, eat incredible: Drink loads of water and pick entire, natural food varieties. Your skin will much obliged!
HOME REMEDIES YOU CAN TRY TO REMOVE TAN
- Press new lemon squeeze and add some honey to it. Apply the blend on your skin and let it stay for 30 minutes prior to washing off with a gentle chemical. You can likewise add some sugar to the lemon juice to make a scour. As well as eliminating tan, this will likewise bog off dead cells from the surface.
- Absorb a cotton ball new and natural coconut milk and spot everything over the face. Leave it on till it’s consumed into the skin or dries totally. Wash it off with a gentle cleaning agent.
- Absorb 2 teaspoons of oats or oats a large portion of some water for around five minutes. Add 2-3 teaspoon of new, plain buttermilk to it and blend well. You can add honey too to make the pack seriously saturating. Blend these fixings well to frame a glue and afterward apply it to your face, neck, arms and different regions impacted by tanning. Focus on a roundabout movement and let it stay for around 20 minutes. Wash off with uncover new, more brilliant looking skin
- Post cleaning your face and body, pour some oil on your palm. Start with tenderly rubbing your face in a round movement until completely retained. Then, at that point, tenderly back rub the oil all around your body in energetic vertical and descending strokes until completely ingested.
I guess by now we know all about tanning and the after effects and how to remove tan just in case. There are products aavailabe in the market that would help you remove the tan or keep your body safe.
It is really important for you to know the harsh chemicals present in the product that you buy in the market, make sure you choose a plant based extract until and unless you are allergic to it.
The Wellness Shop’s mission and vision are to give the consumers a better and much-needed chance to revive and repair their bodily problems and difficulties in the best and organic way possible. The products produced by The Wellness Shop are :
- Sulfate and paraben-free
- Made of organic plant-based extracts
- No preservatives added
- Premium quality and
- Worth the money you pay
We at The Wellness Shop offer a tan removal combo that is ade of natural ingredients so that you don’t harm your skin. To know more about the combo , click the link below to our website and complete you purchase.