Hair Care is more important than you think it is, finding a good shampoo and conditioner can be really difficult and time-consuming. Keeping the wellness of your hair and the environment at the same time is a task on its own. In recent ages, we can see that people are drifting more towards organic, plant-based, and all-natural products to help reduce pollution and to have a natural approach to repairing their hair and the scalp.
Having these problems and necessities in mind, The Wellness Shop has come up with shampoo and conditioner bars which keep your hair and scalp healthy and help them heal/repair naturally and do not cause any kind of pollution as the product is made with organic ingredients which can be easily biodegradable including the package.
The Wellness Shop offers a variety of organic and natural shampoo and conditioner bars which can be selected and used based on the consumer’s hair type and needs.
Shampoo bars/conditioner bars are the solid form of your regular liquid shampoo/conditioner but a much better alternative as it is made of natural oils and butter that gently cleanses and nourishes your scalp deeper.
Shampoos are used to remove excess oil in the hair, the sulfate present in the shampoo helps in this process. Excessive use of shampoo may cause hair damage and lead to super oily scalp, dandruff, and bald spots. Although oily scalp and oily hair can be bad for your hair and face, it is important that your scalp produce natural oil to keep your hair moisturized which reduces hair damage.
Here are 5 main reasons why you should switch to shampoo and conditioner bars.
● Eco Friendly: If you are ever planning to switch to an eco-friendly lifestyle, this is the best and the most important change that you can bring. The packaging of shampoo bars usually does not involve a lot of plastic/plastic containers and hence you will be switching for good.
● Travel Friendly : Shampoo bars usually are small and compact. They are perfect to fit in a travel pouch.
● It’s Fancy : Come on, we all like fancy stuff, don’t we? Shampoo and conditioner bars can be really fancy on your rack and get a lot of traction from family and friends. This can help you make others understand what is your reason behind turning into organic and all-natural products.
● Cost-Effective : Investing in shampoo bars is cost-effective. You will be spending a minimum of 400-600 rupees on a good shampoo or conditioner where you can instead spend around a minimum of 200 without feeling guilty on a shampoo bar that actually stays for a longer duration and is eco-friendly.
● Less Water : The preparation of shampoo bars consumes less water and more natural ingredients and higher the power of those ingredients. This can be one of the key reasons why you need to invest in shampoo bars rather than regular liquid shampoo.
Now that you have learned why it is best for you to switch to shampoo and conditioner bars, it is time for you to know how to use them. Here are a few steps you can look into :
● Wet your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
● Moisten the shampoo bar and rub between wet palms to create a lather.
● Gently massage your hair from the scalp towards the end, lathering up.
● Rinse thoroughly with warm water until all the lather is removed.
● Store the shampoo bar in a cool, dry place to avoid quick melting.
The best thing about switching to organic and all-natural products is that you can be proud of yourself and feel really good that you are a part of building a safe and pollution-free planet and help others find good alternatives that cater best for them and help them in holistic wellness.
At the end of the day, we all need a good, organic, and trustworthy product that you can rely on and not worry about the damage.
Organic shampoo and conditioner bars by the wellness shop:
As you know, The wellness shop offers a variety of organic and all-natural shampoo and conditioner bars that are made using natural and plant-based extracts which have super minerals and no artificial or added color and odor. They are curated for people who believe in saving the planet keeping their holistic wellness in mind.
To know more about the wellness shop and the products offered click on the below button.